marshetsyblossom2

marshetsyblossom2

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ode To Mirth

Mirth, Merriment and Amusement.  These are three gifts my family has received from an Englishman we have never met.  These gifts have not been delivered by a brown truck, nor by a man in a red suit. Rather, they have  been delivered via words on a page. I can tell when my mom needs a good dose of this man's literature. Like a magician with his rabbit, the mirth vanishes when my mom fails to supplement her reading with this man's books. You may ask, "Who has such power?" It is none other than the fabulous author P.G. Wodehouse. Read his books and experience the mirth.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Guess I will be going to the library very soon to meet Mr. Wodehouse to understand the mirth, merriment and amusement he is bringing to your household. I love you. GM5

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

such articulation...I love it. Can't wait to read more and see what is new with the CO girls :)

Unknown said...

Must be an awesome author!!!

Post a Comment